- Start button > (All) Programs > Accessories
- In that list *right* click on "Command Prompt" and select "Run as administrator"
- When the black box (command screen) loads first type in:
- regsvr32 vbscript.dll
- then press the enter/return key on your keyboard ... wait... then type in:
- regsvr32 jscript.dll
- press enter and wait again.
PS. For some reason I didn't get a shortcut on my desktop for the editor, this can be fixed pretty easily, click the Start button > Run then in the box that appears type in:
explorer.exe C:\Program Files\Google\Google Adwords Editor\
Click "Ok". A window should then load showing you the contents of that folder. Right-click on 'adwords_editor.exe' and select "Send to > Desktop (create shortcut)'. Hey presto! :)