Just trying to remember how you set up a Motorola bluetooth headset and found this useful article. I've decided to post it here in case they ever take that site offline and I need a reminder!
1. Press and hold the button in the middle of a boom headset while the headset is closed. The light will glow blue.
2. Open the boom microphone and the blue light should remain on. If not, repeat step 1.
3. On the cell phone, press Menu > Settings > Connection > Bluetooth > Handsfree > New Device
4. Select HS810 once a connection is detected.
5. The passkey "0000" is now entered to confirm the connection has been made.
6. The cell phone screen will now read "Bluetooth Connection".