Just trying to remember how you set up a Motorola bluetooth headset and found this useful article. I've decided to post it here in case they ever take that site offline and I need a reminder!
1. Press and hold the button in the middle of a boom headset while the headset is closed. The light will glow blue.
2. Open the boom microphone and the blue light should remain on. If not, repeat step 1.
3. On the cell phone, press Menu > Settings > Connection > Bluetooth > Handsfree > New Device
4. Select HS810 once a connection is detected.
5. The passkey "0000" is now entered to confirm the connection has been made.
6. The cell phone screen will now read "Bluetooth Connection".
Friday, April 07, 2006
One thing that always bugged me about this otherwise great FTP application was that it didn't show hidden files on the server, such as .htaccess. There was no obvious setting to enable it either. However, thanks to some help from this page I've found out how you do it. Start the program and when the connection dialog (where you choose which site to connect to) appears click on Start Up. Then in the remote file mask box put in -a
It's that simple!
It's that simple!
Earlier this week DSG International, owners of such brands as Dixons, Currys and PC World announced it was going to remove the Dixons name from the high street after 70+ years and make it an online store only. The Dixons high street stores will be re-branded to Currys.digital which has to be one of the worst name changes in recent times. Not only does it already sound dated, but it sounds like an internet address and might confuse the hell out of people who don't realise that .digital isn't (yet!) a valid domain extension! When asked on the news whether the company had spent a lot of money coming up with the name, the chief exec was very proud that they'd spent no money on outside agencies and it had come from an internal team. Well, that certainly shows! Goodbye Dixons with your surly, poorly trained staff and high prices. The big question now is how long will it remain as Currys.digital!